1. You know which laundry detergents can be used on the new ACUs.
2. You call people sir or ma'am without being snarky.
3. Your dusting rags are old brown t-shirts.
4. When you walk before sunrise, you wear hubby's reflector belt.
5. You smile in disbelief when the show Army Wives depicts a close friendship between a COL(p)'s wife and a PFC's wife.
6. You know what the (p) in COL(p) means.
7. You got smacked on the backside with a sabre when you got married.
8. The world stops at 1700 for retreat.
9. You know the military alphabet - alpha, bravo, charlie, etc.
10. When hubbys asks if you're OK, you reply hooah!.
11. Outstanding is better than excellent.
12. All mechanical things in the house break when hubby is deployed.
13. You have to hit the Class VI before the weekend.
Links to other Thursday Thirteens!
1. Amy's Random Thoughts
2. (leave your link in comments, I’ll add you here!)
The purpose of the meme is to get to know everyone who participates a little bit better every Thursday. Visiting fellow Thirteeners is encouraged!
View More Thursday Thirteen Participants