Saturday, May 24, 2008

Pause to Remember

To most of the US, Memorial Day marks that start of the summer. A time for family, picnics, parks and walks. As you enjoy your blessed family, please take a moment to remember the men and women who have died in the course of duty to their country. I have the utmost respect for those in our all-volunteer armed forces. I'd like to send special thanks and prayers to the families of those who have made the ultimate sacrifice. I can only imagine your pain.

Thanks to my friend at The Seventh Diamond for the picture.

3 comments:

Unknown said...

Glad to see you at the chat this morning. Cant wait to see you again! What a picture. Ill be praying as well

Unknown said...

FYI, check out my blog ..You won!

redmaryjanes said...

Wonderful post and you can always use anything off of the blog. I love to see how the pictures get around, it lets me know that I found a good one that was meaningful.