Not a day free of Libby, but the day that Libby is free of risk from the heartworm treatments. I think we'll celebrate this weekend by taking her to the dog park.
Not much to report on the adoption front. We are waiting to hear when our agency receives its next list of waiting children. Then we'll wait to hear if they match us with a child on that list. They said that since we are open to a boy, it could happen (there are many more requests for girls than boys). I'm trying not to get my hopes up so I'm not disappointed.