"My God is so big, so strong and so mighty, there's nothing my God cannot do!" Remember that song? Usually we use that song to illustrate the awesome power of God. He can move mountains and fell huge armies. But so often I forget that he can also solve the mundane problems in my life. And he cares about the smallest details of my life - even the number of hairs on my head. On Saturday we asked God to help with housebreaking of Libby. We had suffered a setback since she began heartworm treatment. By Sunday we had already seen improvement.
- Friends, Irene and Brian, who were recently deployed. Pray for all service men and women stationed around the world.
- Families hoping to be included in this next batch of referrals.
- First Fridays, version 2.0, beginning this Friday at North Metro Church.
- Libby seems to be doing well with her heartworm treatment. She is also making progress on housebreaking.
- The wonderful friends we have met along this journey. We love you all!