Tuesday, December 09, 2008

A visit to Santa

This season has provided such joy with Micah discovering Christmas and its many traditions. We took Micah to Chik Fil A to see Santa. Apparently Santa shares Mama's love of the Peppermint Chocolate Chip Milk Shake and goes each Thursday evening to indulge. We were prepared for any reaction from total meltdown to cautious interest. What we weren't prepared for was Micah greeting Santa with exuberant enthusiasm! Enjoy the wonderful pictures.
Santa, I want a big truck and a tool box!
High five, Santa!
Family picture with Santa. I couldn't think of anything more to tell Santa that I wanted. I have everything I could hope for right here.
Of course, no visit to Chik Fil A is complete unless you trade your toy in for ice cream! Yummy!

9 comments:

Katie said...

I'm so glad that Micah did so well!! What great pictures of all of you!!

RamblingMother said...

so glad he is enjoying this time and wasn't afraid of Santa.

Angela and Jay said...

Smiles and high-fives for Santa...Go Micah! I hope Laney has the same reaction. :-)

Margaret M said...

I love that you saw Santa so spontaneously...how cool!

The Evans Family said...

What a magical time! You are so right when you say there just isn't anything else you want--except for maybe a brother or sister for Micah???

FHL said...

Those photos are precious! It has to be beyond fun experiencing Christmas through Micah's eyes! Excitement and Wonder at every turn!

Kevin, Jake and Violet said...

Yeah, those shakes got me, too. Great photos!

Violet

Ron said...

Great pics!

Anonymous said...

Glad you all had a Wonderful Christmas

Dallas, Alex and Panina