Thursday, August 19, 2010

First Day of Kindergarten

We start school early here in Georgia.  In fact, we started last week!   (I'm just slow getting things posted).  Micah was excited to start Kindergarten.  We read Miss Bindergarten Gets Ready for Kindergarten at least 100 times in preparation.  It was a little tough to wake up that first morning.  The transition from our summer schedule to our school schedule left Micah pretty tired.
Come on, Mama.  Let's go!

It was easier to get up the second day and I even got a smile on the way out the door!
 

1 comment:

Tara Anderson said...

Love that smile!!! We always have a rough first week of transitioning back into the routine...I'm not looking forward to it next week! And, I've got TWO going this year! My Chloe starts Kindergarten as well!