Tuesday, February 27, 2007

Tag! I'm it!


I've been tagged by my friend A. I have to write 10 random, weird things about me. Well, that shouldn't be too hard. I'm rather random and weird.

        1. I love ketchup and pickle sandwiches.
        2. I enjoy country line dancing.
        3. I can roll my tongue in a "U."
        4. My favorite color is burgundy.
        5. There's a soundtrack to my life. What do you mean you can't hear it?
        6. I dislike iceburg lettuce salad, but love spinach salad.
        7. Last year I ate cream cheese on a bagel for the first time.
        8. I'd rather eat outdoors than indoors.
        9. My idea of a dream vacation is a beach, a body of water and a stack of books a foot deep.
        10. My husband is my best friend.

        1 comment:

        Unknown said...

        I need to switch you to waiting for a referral family. I dont have your email but mine is amyschristopher@comcast.net

        Michael says we can do dnner about 15 minutes away from First Friday. Carrabas on barret pkwy..take 75 to BP and turn left and its about a mile on the right