Sunday, June 17, 2007

Happy Father's Day!

Happy Father's Day to all the daddy's and daddy's-to-be!

To my own dad, thanks for being you and for everything you mean to me. You're my role model and whenever someone says, "you remind me of your dad," I take that as the greatest compliment.

To my H.B., you're gonna be an awesome dad. I can see it in the way you care for and about me. I can see it in the way you love children. I can see it in your eyes every time we talk about our child in China.

3 comments:

Unknown said...

What a wonderful post my friend

Anonymous said...

Before I met you, my dream of becoming a daddy was like a dying ember in a fire just waiting to be extinguished. Now, because of you, my dream is rekindled and I can't wait to help you find our chosen one. ILU

Donna said...

Found your blog today. We are lucky to have all of these wonderful men in our lives!