Thursday, July 10, 2008

Guide Me



“In Your Word, I see my life.
In my heart I can tell,
You’re my hope, my joy, my all;
and You will guide me well.”


Graceflock is in a local Battle of the Praise Bands! The video that has been entered is one of my favorite original songs written by one of our leaders, Gary Pederson. If you like what you hear, please consider leaving a comment. The winning band will receive a new sound system for their church, but our goal is mostly to make the top 20 and get our music out to a wider audience. We are currently in the studio recording Guide Me and other songs for our second CD to come out this Fall.

Please leave us a comment: http://www.ugclocal.com/wvfj/24285114.html

2 comments:

redmaryjanes said...

Great Job! I love listening to Christian music. There are so many fantastic songs and artists. I hope you guys win!!!

FHL said...

Very cool! You'll have to let us know how you all did!