Thursday, November 23, 2006

Giving Thanks

Happy Thanksgiving! On this day of gratitude, I want to pause to think about all the blessings in my life.

  • I am truly blessed to be married to a loving, considerate, strong and handsome man. I am proud of him every day.
  • I have the best parents I could have. You have made me who I am and I love you so much.
  • I'm blessed to have my dog, Lady Byng, who is my constant companion through the ups and downs of life.
  • I am grateful for my friends and family. I may not talk to all of you everyday, but you have enriched my life and I treasure you.
  • I am thankful for my online friends - people I've never met who have blessed my life and opened my eyes.
  • To our First Friday friends - thank you for your friendship, prayers and support.
  • We deeply appreciate our church home; remembering that a church is not a building, it's the people inside.
  • I want to say thank you to my birthmother, wherever you are. Without you, I wouldn't be.
  • We are grateful for the opportunity we will have to adopt and pray we will be worthy of this challenge.

No comments: