- 2/3 cup packed brown sugar
- 1/2 cup butter or margarine, melted
- 2 teaspoons ground cinnamon
- 6 eggs, lightly beaten
- 1 3/4 cups milk
- 10-12 slices of bread
- confectioners' sugar
- Combine brown sugar, butter and cinnamon; spread evenly in a greased 15-in. x 10-in. x 1-in. baking pan; set aside.
- Combine eggs and milk in a shallow dish; place bread in dish and coat with egg mixture.
- Place bread on baking pan over sugar mixture. Bake, uncovered, at 350 degrees F for 25-30 minutes or until golden brown. Serve brown sugar side up; dust with confectioners' sugar.
Visit Homegrown Learners to get more recipe ideas!